Real Emotion

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Lonely


Today is Saturday. I woke up at 4:00a.m. There was only me in this room. I felt a little bit lonely. I missed my parents at that time. I got up and wrote an email to my parents. Suddenly, this feeling make me remember a past event three years ago.
Three years ago, it was the first time to leave my hometown. I went to a new city and studied in a college. I didn’t have any friend, because most of them spoke Cantonese and I didn’t understand Cantonese. I felt very lonely on that time. I told my Mum I want go back, I felt lonely in here. My mother told me: “one people can break ‘lonely’. That’s your friend. Try to help other people and make friends in there. Don’t worry about Mandarin or Cantonese. After ten years, friendship will be one of the most important things in your life.” After that, I tried to help people in this school and I made lots of friends on there. Also, I felt very happy during 3 years in that college.
Some of my friends came to U of C too. Some of them broke up. I want to tell them, don’t felt lonely and I’m your friends. When they went to a new class, I also try to help them to make friends, because I’m their friend. I never made my friends feel lonely, because I have known lonely is not a good feeling.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home