Real Emotion

Saturday, May 27, 2006

My Favourite Soccer Player: Ronaldinho

Today is May 27, 2006. The world cup will start at June 8th, 2006. My expectation is the show of Ronaldinho, because he is my favourite soccer player. I learned the “Elite child athletes” during this week. Ronaldinho also was an elite athlete when he was a child. Ronaldinho was born March 21, 1980 in Porto Alegra. Joao is his father. He played soccer in an amateur club. Roberto is his older brother. When Ronaldinho was child, his brother became a rising star in the Germio club. However, Joao thought Ronaldinho was the real star. Therefore, Ronaldinho started to play soccor when he was a child. Sadly, Joao drown in a swimming pool when Ronaldinho was 8-year-old. After a few years, Roberto was injured in his knee. Then he quit his club and became the personal coach of Ronaldinho. When Ronaldinho was 19 years old he entered a Paraguay team called Wanderly Luxembumbergo. In 2004 Ronaldinho won the world player of the year.

I don’t think the success of Ronaldinho is cause by his father’s expectation and his brother’s coach. I think the real reason is the enthusiasm for soccer. I saw one his match a few days ago. It’s the UEFA Champions League final. Barcelona defeated Arsenal 2-1. At he 37th minute, Arsenal score the first goal. On that time, I saw Ronaldinho’s face and he was smiling. I don’t think he was worried about the champion. He was enjoying this game. At last, he led the Barcelona to win the champion. In a press conference, one person asked him: “Do you have girlfriend?” Ronaldinho took out a soccer ball said: “It’s her”.

As the same reason, enthusiasm is important for everything. If I want to pass Leap 4, I should devote more enthusiasm in study. Just like Ronaldinho.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:47 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    hmm, I don't like soccer very much.

     
  • At 6:07 AM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    Actually, I think soccer is cool . . . but mostly because I kind of look like David Beckham . . . well, maybe not.

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger caleb said…

    acturally ~ i don't know this game very well ~ but i still think that he is a really good player!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home