Real Emotion

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Childhood

Look at the photograph on the left side. This is my photograph when I was 8 years old. Most of my friends don’t think that’s my picture, because the child on the picture looks very thin. Now I’m a little bit over weight. (hehe) I have a colourful childhood. When I was 8 years old, my father went to work in the south China. My mother is a gynaecologic doctor in a hospital. She worked five days per week. Therefore, I have so much free time. I told my mother, I want to learn Chinese Kong-Fu. My Mum also thought it’s good for my health. Then, she sent me to a class of Kong-Fu during holiday. I made a lot of friends in that class and we usually go out to play in the weekend. We often went swimming, skating and playing soccer after class.


Look at the photograph on the right side. This is my picture when I was 6 years old. It is in the Spring Festival. My father took me and my mother to tour in Beijing. This is my first time to go to Beijing. My teacher told me a Chinese idiom in class. It’s “If you have not been Great-Wall, you are not a good man.” Therefore, I went to the Great Wall, the Imperial Palace and Yuanmingyuan in that tour.

These are just a few things about my childhood. Also, there are a lot of funny things in my childhood. Whatever, I have a wonderful childhood.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    wow, two totally different persons!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Amazing! Can you do that now? I think that the martial arts helped you to gain internal discipline as well as flexibility and control. Perhaps you are a better student now because of that!

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    It sounds like you had a really nice childhood. I hope you still do Kung Fu . . that's really cool!

     
  • At 2:59 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    I also hope I can do Kung Fu now,but i cannot because of the weight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home