Real Emotion

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Writing-Storm


Today is the third day of the 2006 FIFA World Cup. There are thirty-two teams in the World Cup. They are Angola, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Tunisia, Iran, Japan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Brazil, Ecuador, Paraguay, Australia, Croatia, Czech Republic, England, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Serbia & Montenegro, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Ukraine, Costa Rica, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago and United States. Yesterday I got up at 6:30 a.m. for watching the game which was England VS Paraguay. England won this game by 1:0. Then, I went to bed at 9:00 a.m. and got up again at 12:00 for the soccer game which was Argentina VS Côte d'Ivoire.

When the soccer game finished at 2:00 P.M., I was worried about my homework. I spent so much time on the World Cup. There are so many tests next week. I have not opened my book yet. Next few days, I cannot spend too much time on soccer, because my goal is pass the effective writing in this semester. After these thinking, I start to do COP questions.

On Friday afternoon, I went to Canada Olympic Park with Jamie, Beny, Jay and Susan. When we were been the COP, we bought the ticket which spent 16 dollars. At first, we went to a hill by a funicular railway. The landscape on the hill was very beautiful. Although, we went to COP for homework, the scenery attracted our eyes. We took so many pictures on the hill. Whatever, COP is a beautiful and interesting place.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Canada did not get into the World Cup. Isn't that embarassing for us? We may be the best at hockey but we obviously have to work a little harder on soccer! I'm glad to hear that you're learning to discipline yourself to study more and watch TV less.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    That is so great that you loved the view from C.O.P. It sounds like you, Jamie, Beny, Jay and Susan had a great time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home