Real Emotion

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day

(This is my parents' photograph.)
Today is Father’s Day. First of all, I would say “Happy Father’s Day” to my father. In my eyes, my father is a strict person. When I was sitting at the frond of my computer and playing computer games. He always took my computer away and forced me to study. When I was sit at the frond of television and watching TV. He always said, “Did you finish your homework?” or “What have you learned from the TV? Do not just watch cartoon? Are you a kid?” Therefore, I usually watch TV and play computer game when my father is not at home. Also, he always forces me to learn other knowledge which I did not learn in school. However, I feel thankful to my father. All the knowledge is useful. For example, he sent me to his company and work on there. I learned how to identify each electronical element, how to solder circuit board, how to make friends with other workers and so on. He also sent me to a lot of adult lectures, which was about business, to learn how to become a good leader, how to manage a company, and how to become a successful man. All of the knowledge is useful. I know why he force me do these things. All of these things are good for my future. Now I just want to say, “Thanks a lot, my dear father.”

(PS: Yesterday I went to the Edmonton Mall with Jamie, Amy, Cody, Harry and Jay. Also, I met my friend who studied in University of Alberta. We went to the Edmonton Mall by school bus. We have a happy time on there.)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:56 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    haaha, your father wants you to be a dragon!
    plus, the trip was good, somewhat tiring, though.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Your parents look very happy and I'm sure they're very proud of you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home