Real Emotion

Monday, July 03, 2006

Disappointment




On the Saturday morning, I woke up so early for watching the world cup Quarter-Finals.


The first match is England V.S. Portugal. In that match, England’s status was very bad. First, Owen’s lag was hurt on the round of 32. That match was England V.S. Sweden. The score of that game was 2-2, and both England and Sweden came into the round of 16. However, Michael Owen was injured on the match. The injury put him out of the 2006 FIFA world cup. Therefore, England would lose a strongest striker, when England played with Portugal. The second bad situation was that Wayne Rooney got a red card and was sent off in the 62nd minutes. The third bad situation was that Beckham was hurt at the beginning of the second half. The most famous player of England cannot play on that match. At last, England was lost in the Penalties. I felt disappointed about the penalties especially Lampard and Gerrard. These two men also were famous in the England team, but they did not get score in the penalties. I felt so bad.

(England's Player John Terry cried after the match)

The second match was Brazil and France. I never image that Brazil can lost except the Final Match. In fact, Brazil was beaten by France. One man I do not like him very much. He is Ronaldo. He is so fat. When he was running in the field, he looked like walking on the field. Although he has high experiences and skills, he did not have any enthusiasm. There were many chances to get scores, but he didn’t. I think the Robinhol is much better than Ronaldo. He is a new star, but he also has good skills and high speed. Therefore, I think the coach should not change Kaka, the coach should change Ronaldo to Robinhol on the 71st.

Consequently, I felt so disappointed about these two matches. I may not watch the semi-final and final match because my favourite team Brazil had gone back home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home