Real Emotion

Monday, July 10, 2006

Stampede

Stampede is the most famous day in Calgary. I saw a video on Thursday afternoon. The video show what Canadian do in the Stampede. On that day, cow boys are the main characters. There are many events on that day, such as competitions, shows and so on. For example, there are stage shows, concerts, agricultural competitions, chuckwagon races, First Nations exhibitions, and pancake breakfasts around the city. It sounds interesting. However, I did not go to the Stampede on Friday, because I woke up too late on Friday. I woke up at 12:00 p.m. Most of my friends also did not go to the Stampede. They thought stampede is so boring. Therefore, I just played computer games and basketball on Friday. Today, I just hear news. Stampede will open until next week. Therefore, Harry and I may go to stampede on Sunday. Whatever, Stampede is the most important day in Calgary. If someone wants to go with us, just tell me before Sunday. Hopefully, we will have a good time on that day.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    Definately go to the Stampede! I am sure that you are going to have a great time. Be sure to eat a hot dog in Weadickville!

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Blogger caleb said…

    have you been there? i wish you had a good time...ha

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Shannon said…

    Young people usually have a good time with all the food and the beer and the rides. It's a big party. Perhaps you should go see some of the performances.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home