Real Emotion

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

News


Today is July 26, 2006. This semester will finish at August 11, 2006, so I have two weeks left. I felt so tired during these days. It’s so busy in this week. First of all, I am going to back to China on August 13, 2006. I have to find a place to live before I go, but it’s very difficult to find a rental house or apartment near the university. Secondly, there are a lot of tests and assignments during this week. We have a Oral presentation on Wednesday, a listening test on Thursday, a Writing test and Reading test on Friday. Also, the attending lecture and article report will due to next week. I did not go to bed before 12:00 from this Monday. However, I just heard news about the policy of Leap program. If I did not pass one course, I will fail all the Leap 4. Therefore, if I fail one course, I should repeat all the three courses on next semester. This news gives me a high pressure. From now, I cannot play any computer games in the next two week. Now, I have 2 wishes. One is I can pass all the tests and exams in the next 16 days. Another is I can find a good place to live with my friends near the university.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Scott Douglas said…

    I liked the picture too!

    That's great . . . no more video games for two weeks. You can do it!

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Blogger Shannon said…

    I think passing LEAP will be easier than finding a place to live! However, I wish the best of luck to you for both things.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home